10 not so funny fun facts
I was tagged by my Instagram friends to share some fun facts several times. So I decided to create a blog post. This post was originally titled “15 fun facts about me”. But how hard I tried, I couldn’t come up with enough fun facts; I ended up with ten. I am just not a very funny person 😬. Obviously. But here we go:
- I love emojis. I love them so much; I even installed an emoji plug-in 🙈 for my blog. So weird, right??
- I am addicted to soy milk. I drink at least 3 cups a day. And I am not proud of that. Not any kind of soy milk, it has to be a specific trade mark (little hint: it’s the brand they use at Starbucks).
- I am not a phones person ☎. I promise to call back, but I never do 😳. When we built our house, the telephone connection was abandoned to the utility room. Most of the time I forget that we own a phone at all. It’s just not there.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to become a zookeeper 🐒. Or a florist 💐. Didn’t happen, I became a teacher instead. Though I feel like a zookeeper sometimes. Oops, I didn’t say that 🙊.
- My laptop and me, we are pretty close 🤓. Actually I spend more working at my laptop than cooking or gardening or cleaning the house 🙃.
- I am horrified by unexpected guests 🙀. Probably has something to do with the fact that I spend more time with my laptop than cleaning the house 😅.
- I am a rather private person. I am afraid of meeting acquaintances in town and prefer to pretend I am not there. So whenever you meet me on the street, don’t talk to me. Unless I talk to you 🙈.
- This blog is in English and not in German because I don’t want my kids to read everything I am sharing 🕵. As soon as their english is good enough, I’ll switch to Chinese. Or Japanese 😏.
- I don’t like alcohol. You better not invite me to a party, or I will totally ruin it by being the only one who stays sober all night long 🙄.
- I H-A-T-E garlic. The smell of it, the taste of it 😵. No garlic in my kitchen, not today, not tomorrow, just NEVER.